- Fill in the registration form here.
- You will then receive an automatic email confirming your teams participation.
- A roster form must be completed with all the players/non players details and submitted back to us with your hotel choice.
- You will receive a registration invoice and payment details.
- Once payment has been received, your teams places in the tournament & hotels are guaranteed.
- Once you have chosen your accommodation, Adramar Incoming Services from our Mallorca office will contact you directly to arrange the hotel and airport transfers.
- You will receive an invoice and required to pay a small deposit of 50€ per player/non player.
- The remaining balance must be paid by the 31st of March 2020
- Payments can be made by bank transfer or credit card.
- The team captain will be requested to provide the rooming and flight information to Adramar Incoming Services before the teams arrive.
- If any extra players/non players wish to come after the team is registered then you must contact Suzanne Lyons by email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions about your hotel accommodation or airport transfers please contact email@example.com
All teams will be met at the airport and taken to their hotel accommodation in the Port of Alcudia by special tournament transfers.
- Team Captains must send all the flight details by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once all the team information has been received the airport transfers will be organised.
- All teams will be met at the airport by a member of Adramar Incoming Services or a tournament driver
- You will be taken to your tournament hotel.
- On your departure date, your airport transfer will be pick you up 3.5 hours before your flight.
- All airport transfer information can be found in the tournament information book in your hotel or the Adramar desk during the tournament.
- All players/non players must book the complete tournament packages which includes hotel & airport transfers
- Tourist tax is paid by each person on arrival to the hotel
- Children under the age of 12 will receive a 50% on hotel accommodation (excluding self-catering apartments)
- Prices are based on teams/groups of 10 people ( supplements may apply to airport transfers if smaller groups travel).
- Cancellation policies apply as per the terms & conditions of each hotel & service provided.
All teams are required to pay by bank transfer once they receive the official team invoice.
Registration is binding after payment of the advance invoice. Registration is complete after payment of 100% entry fee.
In case that you are not part of any team but you would still like to participate in the tournamnet. Don’t hesitate and contact our team at email@example.com and we will do our best to add you to an existing team.
Match days are Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The finals will be held on Saturday. Your participation depends on your success during the group stage, which will be held on Thursday and Friday.
Accreditation starts on Wednesday morning, but all teams are encouraged to arrive on Monday or Tuesday so that they can meet other teams and explore the area.
One week before the tournament starts, you will be sent the tournament schedules and any other important information.
The IVVA tournament rules are based on the internationaly recognized rules of FIVB . However there are some differencies, you can learn about them here: TOURNAMENT RULES
Each team will play the minimum of 8 matches
No, the conditions must be the same and fair for everyone.
Only players who have booked the official tournament packages are permitted to register in Mallorca on arrival. Please note that no players are able to register once the tournament has started. Team captains can register extra players before arrival by contacting IVVA by email.
NO, as one player you can only be registered in one ROSTER FORM. IN-DOOR / BEACH
Accreditation day is from WEDNESDAY 20.5.2020 ALCUDIA – BEACH from 9:00 to 19:00.
Additionally, on THURSDAY 21.5.2020 from 08:00 to 9:00 at the IVVA beach headquarters.