BEACH VOLLEYBALL TRAINING CAMP ALCUDIA
17th – 20th OF MAY
This idea is aimed at Trainers or Clubs interested in organising their own training camp during tournament week.
Club Volleyball Alcudia are offering this additional service between the 17th and the 20th of May so that visiting participants can create and run their own training camp by renting a beach court and materials where the actual IVVA tournament will be held, before the tournament on the 20th & 22nd of May in the designated sports area.
The initial idea and proposal is that any qualified trainer or club that is interested will be able to rent the installations during 4 days before the tournament is held to hold their own training camp on either 1 or various beach volley courts. This can be done either professionally or in an amateur form to give participants a more professional service during their stay on the island. Participants will be able to enjoy a fantastic fun but sporting atmosphere and compete at the same time.
Both Club Voleibol Alcudia (CVA) alongside the IVVA Organisation will study the proposal and application presented by any club or trainer that wishes to take advantage and organise their own training camp. The installations can only be booked by the appropriate qualified staff and trainers.
Here is a general overview of how this would work.
- The volley courts will be allocated and booked in order of inscription.
- A max of 10 players per session will be allowed.
- The courts will be exclusive for each trainer or club during the 4 days Monday to Thursday before the beach tournament is held, a flexible option of morning programme or afternoon programme will be available allowing different groups to train or continue to enjoy the courts once their training session has finished.
- A set price of 200€ per beach court per week and this must be paid to guarantee the playing area.
- Each player will need to provide their own medical insurance as this is not included in the training camp.
Anybody interested can register their application via the IVVA web page where all the terms and conditions will be uploaded and easily understood or receive further information by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
AUTORS: Miquel Llompart Cifre, Gabriel Rubert Rado